STOWE LAW PLLC
Washington State Attorney with over 30 years experience.
Providing straightforward, practical and cost-effective advice to resolve Washington State and U.S. legal matters for Clients on both sides of the U.S.-Canada Border.
Emphasizing Real Estate, Property Rights, Estate Planning, Probate, Business, Litigation, Dispute Resolution and U.S. Tax Compliance.
Assisting U.S. Citizens, U.S. Tax Residents, Canadian Citizens and Non-U.S. Residents, as well as Companies and other Entities.
Serving Vancouver B.C. and the Lower Mainland, Point Roberts, Blaine, Birch Bay, Bellingham, Whatcom County, Skagit County, Snohomish County, Seattle and beyond.
Straightforward, Practical and Cost-Effective Legal Services
- Create a positive experience for the Client by providing a high level of personal service
- Listen to the Client's concerns and understand the Client's objectives
- Address the Client's needs and develop a plan to meet those objectives and/or solve the legal problem
- Communicate with the Client promptly and explain legal matters simply
- Demonstrate high ethical standards while representing the Client zealously
- Appointments in Point Roberts and avoid traveling to Bellingham.
- Appointments at other locations in Washington, including at your home or business upon request.
- Appointments by Phone, Skype and Face Time.
- Office visits in Bellingham, Mt. Vernon, Everett and Seattle.
Stowe Law PLLC
P.O. Box 129
Point Roberts, WA 98281